We are working with an RCVS accredited veterinary practice in Newmarket, Suffolk who are recruiting for a veterinary nurse to join them on a permanent basis. They are ideally looking for someone who can work full time hours however part time would be considered. New graduates are also encouraged to apply as they are open to nurses of all experience levels.
- Full time
- Hours Monday to Friday: 9 hour shifts between 7:00am & 6:30pm – occasional shift of 1pm til 10pm
- Weekends: 1 in 6 Saturdays 9:00am til 1:00pm
- OOH: 1 night a week on call
- Branch work: None involved, sole practice
- Sole Charge: None
- Team: 4 Vets, 3 Qualified Nurses & 1 Student
An independent small animal veterinary practice with a modern design that has recently been refurbished. The practice provides a rang of services including 24/7 emergency care, they have an excellent set of equipment to provide the highest levels of care. They achieved an RCVS accreditation in 2012 and continue to practice to their high standards.
They are looking for a confident veterinary nurse who has good all-round nursing skills. You will need to personable with excellent customer service and communication skills. Ideally you will be happy to muck in and be part of the team, who have great working relationships. They are also open to applications from nurses who have recently qualified.
- Competitive salary between £19,000 & £24,000
- Career development opportunities
- £500 annual CPD allowance
- Generous Annual leave package
- Company pension scheme
- Professional fees paid
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas