We are working with a practice that is opening in May 2019 in Portsmouth and they are looking for qualified veterinary nurse to join their team. They are open to applications of varying experience levels and you will benefit from the modern facilities available.
- Full time (40 hours a week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Weekends with time off in lieu when worked
- Branch Work: Unlikely
- Computer system: Jupiter
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Team: Currently being assembled!
Join a brand-new team in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic where you’ll have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse case-load, the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values.
They are looking for an enthusiastic veterinary nurse who is passionate and the industry and strives to provide high standards of care to all patients and clients. You will been keen to continuously improve your professional knowledge and gain veterinary experience. You will also need to be an excellent communicator and a positive, hardworking individual.
- Competitive salary between £18,000 & £24,000
- £300 annual CPD allowance & 3 days training
- 5 weeks annual holiday plus your birthday off
- 5% company pension contribution
- Cycle to work Scheme
- RCVS registration fee paid
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service skills & a passion for the industry
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.