A busy, purpose built clinic located near the seaside area of Southern Essex, with three vets, 2 RVN’s and 5 SVN’s are looking for a permanent RVN to join their growing team. They have amazing facilities, including their own Laser, Surgical Theatre, Digital X-ray and a spacious preparation area whilst dealing with a varied caseload including Exotic and Orthopaedic cases. The practice is in a very good location located close to the sea front with plenty of local bars and restaurants to treat yourself along with a cinema and other leisure attractions to indulge at!
They are looking for a friendly and supportive qualified/experienced RVN to join their friendly team in a busy practice based in Canvey Island, Essex. This position would suit a nurse that has experience working in a small animal practice and, is now seeking a new challenge where they can develop their skill set and utilise their nursing skills and help support 5 SVN’s. The ideal candidate will offer the highest standards of clinical and client care and be willing to provide valuable peer support to patient care assistants.
- Full time working hours are 40 hours a week which includes a fair share of shifts on a rota basis
- 1 OOH per week
- 1 in 5 weekends
- 3 Vets rising to 4 and 2 RVN’s and 5 SVN’s
- Your average day will include a variety of nursing duties, as well as assisting with clinical coaching within the practice.
- Vaccinations, Fleas & Worming, Pet Passports, Free client parking available onsite, Medications & Prescriptions, In-house Laboratory, Separate Cat & Dog Wards, Microchipping, Neutering, Free Nurse Clinics, ECG, Ultrasound, X-Rays, Operating Theatre, Dentistry, Hospitalisation, 15 Minute Consultations
- Salary - £18,000 - £25,0000
- 300 CPD allowance with 2 days CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- RCVS and BVNA fees paid
- 4 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays (FTE)
- Discounts to a range of external CPD providers
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Autoenrollment Pension
- Employee of the month awards
- Hills staff pet feeding scheme
- Staff purchase Scheme
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.