Our client in Durham is looking to recruit a Veterinary Nursing Manager to join their busy small animal practice which is surrounded by some beautiful countryside.
- Full time 40 hours per week
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am till 7.00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 5 Saturdays 8.00am till 6.30pm & Sundays 8:30am till 5:00pm
- Branch Work: Some involved at 2 other practices
- Time off in lieu: Only work contracted number of days each week
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: Robovet
- Team: 17 vets, nurses and support team
They have a friendly, dedicated & dynamic team that are based across 3 sites. The practice has fully equipped state of the art facilities, which include with digital x-rays, ultrasound, in-house bloods, dental radiography, multi-parameter units & endoscopy.
This role will involve supporting the practice to deliver the gold standard of clinical and client care across the nursing team. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the clinical floor to ensure decision making is effective and efficient to maintain workflow and nursing standards. The position would suit an experienced Veterinary Nurse who is looking to move into a management role within a progressive & supportive practice.
- Very competitive salary dependant on experience
- Fully funded CPD – further certificates encouraged
- 4 Weeks annual holiday
- Paid professional memberships
- Health Cash Plan
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proof of experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.