We are working with a traditional independent veterinary practice in Malvern, Worcestershire who are looking for a veterinary nurse to join their hard-working team on a permanent, full time basis.
- Full time (40-45 hours per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:00am & 7:30pm (4.5 days a week)
- Weekends: 1 on call and 1 Saturday morning on a flexible rota
- OOH: 1 Night on duty per week
- Computer System: Robovet
- Branch work: Minimal amount
- Team: 5 Vets, 3 Nurses & Support staff
- Accommodation available
Voted the UKs most loved veterinary practice in 2011 they have an excellent reputation both locally and further afield. The traditional charming building has been a vets since the 1950s and has been at the hands of the current partner since 1992, meaning the existing team bring a wealth of experience and knowledge. The recent years have seen significant improvements made to the practices facilities and now have a bright, modern & clinical interior.
You will have good general all round nursing skills as well as a high level of customer service. Bringing your passion for the veterinary industry you will ensure the highest standards of veterinary care are provided to all patients and clients, as well as being able to communicate clearly and build strong relationships with clients and the team alike.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays (and your birthday off)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.