Our clients practice in Malmesbury, Wiltshire are currently recruiting for a veterinary nurse to join them on a permanent basis. This is a full-time role and involves 8 hour shifts Monday to Friday with some weekend work as well.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 8 Hour shifts between 8:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 10 day shift weekends & 1 in 10 full weekend on call
- Sole charge: None involved
- Computer System: Vet IT
- OOH: 1 in 10 Weekends & 1-week night every 20 weeks
- Branch Work: Yes, a few shifts each other at a branch practice
- Team: 12 Vets & 14 Nurses across all branches
This modern 4 branch practice has a small animal, equine & farm team who provide high standards of veterinary care throughout Wiltshire. The practice in Malmesbury is fully equipped with the latest equipment and has a modern waiting area. They are one of only a few practices in the area to provide 24-hour veterinary care.
They are looking for a veterinary nurse with ideally 1 years UK experience however they are also open to applicants from newly qualified nurses. It is important you have a passion for the industry, a willingness to learn and develop as well as excellent customer service and client care skills.
- Salary £20,000-£25,000
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD allowance
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas