We are working with a boutique veterinary practice in Maida Vale, Central London who are recruiting for a registered veterinary nurse to join their team to cover maternity leave.
- Full time (42 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday – Shifts between 8:30am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays on rota, 9:00am til 1:00pm
- OOH: None
- Computer system: EZ Vet
- Branch Work: Minimal required if any
- Team: 3 Vets & 2 Nurses
This practice is part of a progressive, forward thinking, premier veterinary group who have multiple practices within London, Hertfordshire & Cambridgeshire. They solely deal with small animal patients and have an experience team on hand to provide the highest standards of care. The practice is fully equipped with digital and dental x ray, cat friendly wards, fully functioning theatre and in-house laboratory.
They are looking for a qualified veterinary nurse with good all-round nursing skills who is confident with all routine tasks and procedures. Ideally you will have experience as a clinical coach as you will work with an SVN, however this is not essential.
- Salary: £20,000 - £28,000
- Salary reviews every 6 months
- 28 days annual holiday allowance
- Full pension Scheme
- CPD Allowance - £500 plus 2 days.
- VDS covered
- Staff discounts for veterinary services/products/ treatments.
- Accommodation/relocation package may be available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.