Our Clients practice in Liverpool is looking for a friendly Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team.
Conveniently based just 15 minutes from the City Centre, it’s a busy practice with a great mix of clients. This is a wonderful opportunity for both newly qualified and more experienced nurses.
- Hours: 30-40 hours per week
- Weekends: As per rota
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH – Possible
You must be passionate about all things veterinary, confident and a genuine interest in animal welfare.
- Competitive salary between £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/