We are working with an established practice in Liverpool who are looking for a veterinary nurse to join their team on either a full or part time basis, working between 20 & 40 hours a week depending on the successful applicants requirements.
- Full or Part time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:30am til 18:30pm
- Weekends: On rota, Saturdays 9:00am til 16:00pm & Sundays 10:00am til 15:30pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: None
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 4 Vets, 2 Nurses & Support staff
This practice has worked hard to become successful and has since built up a large base of satisfied clients and patients. They enjoy a varied and interesting caseload with in house referrals on a regular basis.
You will be a passionate, confident veterinary nurse with good all-round nursing skills. You must have excellent customer service skills as well as being able to communicate in a professional manor.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 (Pro rata if Part time)
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 Years post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.