An independent, family-owned veterinary practice based in Wiltshire that focus on high-quality, compassionate care are looking for a permanent full time RVN to join their bust practice and fantastic, very friendly team of 20 RVN’s. They are open to applications from veterinary nurses of all experience levels, including new graduates.
- Hours – Mon – Fri: 40hrs - unless a night duty or worked weekend -
- Weekend rota/hours: 1 Sat night in 10 5pm to 10am, following Friday off, 1 Sunday 10am to 9am Monday in 10. Rest of Monday off
- OOH rota/Hours: 1 night every 2 weeks, 4pm to 10am. No other working hours on those days. Out of hours work are residential and nurses are only asked to work according to the needs of the patients and may sleep.
- Time of in lieu: As above
- Computer system: Assisi
- Branch work: None
- Team: 20 RVNs (some part time) 1 SVN2, 1 student about to enrol and 9 vets
- Main duties: Surgical and ward nursing, referral orthopaedics.
This independent small animal practice has built up a well renowned reputation within the local area for providing excellent standards of care. The facilities themselves are modern & state of the art and include an in house laboratory, ultrasound, kennels & wards, dentistry equipment, K-Laser Therapy etc and Visiting MRI and Ultrasound specialists on a regular basis.
They are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and passionate veterinary nurse who will bring a good skills set and a positive attitude to the practice. Ideally you will have a few years’ experience within a practice, however they are also open to speaking with competent new graduates.
- Competitive salary between £21,000 & £24,000 DOE
- £500 annual CPD allowance - 3 days but encourage taking certificates etc -
- 5.6 working weeks
- Full pension scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS fees
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.