We are working with an independent practice on the Suffolk/Norfolk border who are recruiting for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time (35 hours a week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts either 8am til 4pm or 10am til 6pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Weekends
- OOH: 1-night OOH a week & 1 in 4 weekends (very quiet OOH, manning the phones)
- Sole charge: None
- Computer System: AT
- Branch Work: Possible few hours at small branch practice
- Team: 4 Vets, 5 Nurses & support staff
A modern, purpose built, independent practice based in Suffolk close to the border with neighbouring Norfolk. They have a large practice which is fully equipped with 3 consult rooms, 2 theatres, x ray, ultrasound, endoscopy and separate cat & dog wards. They have an experienced team of vets & nurses as well as support staff who provided high standards of care to their loyal client base.
Ideally you will have good all-round veterinary skills and a willingness to continuously learn and develop. Due to the experience within their team already, they are open to applications from qualified nurses of all experience levels. You will need to have excellent customer service and client care skills.
- Salary £20,000-£25,000
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 20 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD allowance
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas