A busy small animal practice in South Oxfordshire is currently recruiting for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is 40 hours a week with no night duties required, some weekend work will be shared out on the rota.
- Full time (40-hour week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Varied shifts between 8:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: Occasional Saturdays on rota 8:30am until 6:00pm
- Branch Work: Minimal may be required
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None required
- Team: An experienced team of vets & nurses across 2 branches
They are in independent busy small animal practice on the South Oxfordshire border. They have a large number of clients and because they have there own dedicated night team, see a wide variety of cases every day. The practices are fully equipped with all the modern facilities, including digital & dental x-ray, in house laboratory and hospital facilities.
They are looking for a qualified veterinary nurse with a passion for the industry who can handle a busy client load. You must have excellent nursing skills as well as customer service skills to match. Ideally you will have a desire to want to develop in your career and complete further CPD.
- Salary £19,000-£24,000 per annum
- £500 annual CPD allowance
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Full pension scheme
- RCVS fees paid
- Generous staff discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service skills & a passion for the industry
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.