We are currently recruiting for a qualified veterinary nurse to join an independent small animal practice in South East London. The role will be based across 2 branches within the local area and it is ideal that you have your own vehicle. This position is full time, working 40 hours per week with additional Saturdays on a rota basis.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 40 hours per week between 8:00am & 7:00pm each day
- Weekends: Saturdays on a rota 8:30am until 2pm
- OOH: No OOH required
- Sole charge: None involved
- Branch Work: Yes, work will be split between 2 branch surgeries
- Team: 5 Vets, 5 Nurses and a team of support staff
A well established independent 100% small animal practice with full surgical and medical facilities on site. They deal with all cases on site and have minor hospitalisation facilities, all out of hours are covered by a local provider. The practice work to high standards and have a RCVS accreditation, they take health and safety very seriously and often a modern approach to veterinary care.
They are recruiting for a qualified veterinary nurse to become an integral part of their veterinary team in providing excellent medical & surgical care of animals, as well as excellent client care. You must be enthusiastic and energetic with a caring attitude and the ability to communicate clearly with the team and clients. Flexibility and patience are also a key attribute this practice is looking for.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 dependent on experience
- 28 days annual holiday leave (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance which is supported
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Staff rewards scheme
- Qualified & RCVS registered
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Previous UK experience in a similar role
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.