An independent growing RCVS accredited practice located in Sheffield with two branches are looking to recruit a full time permanent veterinary nurse to join their friendly, supportive team of 8 vets, 4 RVN’s. They also have a number of exotic cases and interesting caseload, ranging from routine surgery, orthopaedics, keyhole surgery, laser surgery and endoscopy. They are a modern, purpose built practice with all the facilities including a comprehensive in-house laboratory, digital x-ray and diagnostic equipment.
- Hours Mon - Fri: 40 hrs (shift work covering 8:00am - 7:00pm)
- Weekend Rota/Hours: 1:9 (covering 8:30am - 4:00pm) OOH rota: 1:9
- Time off in lieu: Yes, overtime taken back as lieu Sole Charge: OOH and weekends
- Team: 8 Vets, 4 RVNs, 3 SVNs, 1 ANA, 9 Receptionists
- Branch work: 2 branches
- Main duties: Nurse consults, assist vets in consult/theatre, inpatient care, lab work, reception cover where needed
- Salary: Around 20K per annum DOE
- Holiday allowance: 20 days plus bank holidays
- CPD allowance: Not capped, as long as relevant and beneficial the practice
- Fees paid: RCVS/VDS/CPD
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 6 Months post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas