We are working with an independent practice in Rugeley, Staffordshire and they are currently recruiting for a newly qualified veterinary nurse to join them on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to continue your development with a busy practice that sees a wide variety of cases.
- Hours – Mon – Fri: 40-hour week, hours between 8:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekend Rota/hours: 1 in 4 Weekends on rota
- OOH Rota/Hours: None required
- Branch work: Some shifts may be required at local practice
- Team: 7 Vets & 8 Nurses across 2 branches
- Main duties: All first opinion small animal nursing duties
They are a high quality, caring veterinary practice ran independently. They have lots of excellent facilities which include three consulting rooms, diagnostic imaging, digital x-ray, ultrasound scanners, dental suite and in-house laboratory. The practice sees a wide variety of cases and have a very good reputation within the local area.
They are looking for a recently qualified veterinary nurse to fit in with their experienced nursing team. You must have an excellent positive attitude with a willingness to do your part for the team, as well as wanting to continuously develop your own skills.
- Salary: £18,500-£23,000
- Career development opportunities
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS & BVNA membership paid
- Company pension scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.