We are working with an independent veterinary practice in Bristol who are currently recruiting for a qualified veterinary nurse to join them on a permanent, full time basis. For the right candidate, a part time 3 day week position could be negotiated.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 38 hours a week between 8:30am & 6:30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturdays on rota
- Sole charge: None required
- Branch work: Work is likely to be split between 2 of their branches
- OOH: No OOH required
- Team: 5 Vets & 4 Nurses
An independent practice operating over a few sites within the local area. They have a large team of vets with a mixture of experience levels, some with certificates in specific area. They also have a good group of hard-working nurses who share the workload well. The practices are well equipped with all the latest equipment and modern technologies.
They are looking for a Veterinary Nurse with good general skills and someone who is looking to continue their career development. You must have excellent customer service skills and be able to build relationships with the practices customers. This is position is suitable for qualified nurses of all experience levels
- Salary: £20,000-£24,000 depending on experience
- Career development opportunities
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.