We are working with a lovely small animal practice in Livingston, Scotland who are looking for a hard-working veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time (40.5 hours)
- Hours: Practice open 9:00am til 6:00pm, half day off during week
- Weekends: 1 in 7 Saturday mornings
- Branch Work: Split between main & branch surgery
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None involved
- Computer System: Vets Z
- Team: 8 Vets, 7 RVNs, 3 SVNs & excellent support staff
Established in 1981 as the first veterinary clinic in the area this practice has built up a long-standing reputation with the local community and sees a loyal client base, as well as many new clients. Extensive renovations have taken place since then across both practices as well as seeing an upgrade to all the equipment which includes a full in-house laboratory and digital x ray.
They are looking for a passionate and confident veterinary nurse who has excellent all-round nursing skills. You will need to bring a positive and proactive approach and be able to communicate clearly with all clients. It is also important you have a high level of customer service skills.
- Competitive salary between £20,000-£25,000
- Generous CPD allowance per annum
- 5 Weeks annual holiday
- Workplace pension
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum 1 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.