We are currently recruiting for a qualified veterinary nurse to join an independent small animal practice Kidderminster. This role is full time working 35 hours per week with 1 in 7 weekends on a rota basis, OOH is worked on a 1 in 14 rota and are paid in addition to the annual salary.
- Full time (35 hours per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:30am & 8:30pm each day
- Weekends: 1 in 7 weekends, Saturdays 8:30am until 3:00pm & Sundays 10:00am until 1:00pm
- OOH: 1 in 14 on call rota shared between nurses (additional pay when working)
- Sole charge: None involved
- Branch Work: Yes, work will be split between 2 branches
- Team: 8 Vets, 12 Nurses and other support staff/students
A well-established privately-owned veterinary practice who operate across 2 branches within the local area, they have an excellent reputation and pride themselves on the high standards of care they provide to their clients. They are RCVS accredited and recognised as a veterinary nurse training practice with excellent facilities such as – in house lab, x-ray machines, ultrasound, tonometer, ECG, endoscope. The practice also actively encourages nurses to be involved in all aspects of nursing including schedule 3 work.
This position is suitable for a qualified veterinary nurse with a positive, hard working attitude who is looking for a great opportunity to continue to develop their skills. You must have excellent client care skills and understand the importance of providing great veterinary care.
- Salary: £20,000-£24,000 dependent on experience
- 28 days annual holiday leave (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Out of Hours paid in addition to salary
- Regular social events
- General annual CPD allowance which is supported
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Staff rewards scheme
- Qualified & RCVS registered
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Previous UK experience in a similar role
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.