Our client, an independent practice based in Hemel Hempstead is looking for a veterinary nurse to join their team. They are looking for the right candidate with a caring disposition to provide excellent standards of care for their loyal clients.
- Full time (35 hours a week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday Shifts between 8:30am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 8:30am til 12:30pm
- Branch Work: None, completely independent standalone practice
- Sole Charge: None involved
- OOH: None, covered by VetsNow
- Team: 3 Vets, 2 Nurses & 3 support staff
This exclusively small animal RCVS accredited independent practice is run with its clients and staff put first. They are not trying to be the biggest or best, they are trying to provide excellent care to the surrounding area and support their loyal clients. They have been open for 10 years now and have a custom-built practice with modern facilities that include an in-house Lab, dentistry, diagnostic imaging and much more.
They are looking for a passionate, hard working and caring veterinary nurse who can put the clients first. Due to the strength of the team they are open to applications from all experience levels, including nurses who are soon to qualify. You will need to have excellent customer service and client care skills.
- Competitive Salary between £18,000-£24,000
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.