Our client in Glasgow is looking to recruit a Qualified Veterinary Nurse to join their established practice on a permanent basis. They have recently opened a new site and are expanding their compassionate and committed team.
- Full time 37.5 hours per week – rota system
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm & 10.30am-7.00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 - Saturday 8.30am-12.00pm
- Time of in lieu: Half day off for working the Saturday morning
- Branch Work: Some may be involved
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: AT System
- Team: 5 vets, 3 nurses and support staff
This is a progressive 100% small animal practice that has state of the art facilities, which include digital x-ray, ultrasound, in house lab and a full equipped operating theatre as well as dedicated dog & cat isolation wards.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- CPD encouraged and supported
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid professional memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.