We are working with a veterinary practice in Dunstable, Bedfordshire who due to practice expansion are looking for an addition veterinary nurse to join the team. This is a full-time position on a permanent basis, and you will work along side an experienced, friendly team.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Practice open 8:30am until 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturday mornings on a share rota
- Sole charge: None required
- Branch work: None required
- OOH: None required
- Team: 2 Vets & 3 Nurses
An independent expanding small animal practice with a busy and varied caseload who practice to high clinical standards at their well-equipped forward-thinking surgery. The practice encourages nurses to utilise all their veterinary skills and provide their own nurse clinics.
They are recruiting for a veterinary nurse with good all round nursing skills, a positive attitude, a passion for the industry and excellent customer service skills.
- Salary: £20,000-£24,000 per annum
- Career development opportunities
- Generous annual CPD allowance (encouraged)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- RCVS registration
- The right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Veterinary Nurse experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.