We are working with an independent practice in Dundee, Scotland who are looking for a veterinary nurse to join them on a permanent, full time basis.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts either 8am til 5pm or 8:30am til 5:30pm with 1x 12pm til 8pm per week
- Weekends: 1 In 5 Saturdays, with the following Friday off in lieu
- Sole charge: None
- Branch Work: None – independent practice
- OOH: None
- Team: 7 Vets, 3 RVNS & 3 ANAs
This busy RCVS accredited practice is in Central Dundee and has been providing gold standard veterinary care for over century. They have excellent facilities in house having been refurbished only a few years ago.
Ideally you will have good general nursing skills with an excellent understanding of the industry. It is also important for you to have excellent customer service skills as well as being able to communicate clearly with all clients.
- Competitive salary between £20,000-£24,000
- Generous CPD allowance per annum
- 4 Weeks annual leave per annum – plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.