We are working with a well-established veterinary hospital near Cannock, Staffordshire who are recruiting for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
- Full time (40-45 hours per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts either 11:00am til 8:00pm or 7:30am til 4:30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 6 Saturdays
- OOH: None involved
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: None involved
- Branch Work: Minimal at consulting practice nearby may be required
- Team: 11 Vets & 14 Nurses as well as a large support team
This well-equipped RCVS accredited practice is well known in the area for its long standard clients, consistent high standard and excellent professionalism. They provide a number of different services to small animals, large animals and farm animals as well as offering 24/7 emergency care to the local area. They have a large dedicated team of professionals who range in experience, from those with years of experience to those just starting out.
Due to the strength of the team already, they are open to applications from enthusiastic new graduates who are looking for their first role. You must have a high standard of customer service and client care skills, as well as a real passion for the industry and looking after animals.
- Salary: £21,000 - £24,000
- Generous annual holiday allowance, rising after 3 years service
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Staff rewards scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.