We are working with a 1st opinion & referral practice on the outskirts of Bristol who are looking for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis. Due to the experience of the team, they are open to applications from nurse of all experience levels, including new graduates.
- Full time (37.5 hours a week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts would be either 8am til 4pm or 10am til 7pm
- Weekends: 1 in 7, Saturday mornings 8:30am til 12:30pm and the rest of the weekend on call
- Time of in lieu: Time off during the week after a weekend is worked, the more time spent with clients the more time off/extra pay
- Branch Work: None, individual practice
- Computer system: Jupiter Voyager
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: 1 night per week on call & 1 in 7 weekends
- Team: 4 Vets, 7 Nurses, a practice manager & 3 reception staff
This independent small animal practice deals with both 1st opinion and referral cases, meaning they see a wide, diverse case load. Located on the outskirts of Bristol they have a loyal client bases, as well as lots of new customers due to the location. The practice is well equipped with modern facilities and lots of the latest, state of the art equipment.
They are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and passionate veterinary nurse who will bring a good skills set and a positive attitude to the practice. Ideally you will have a few years’ experience within a practice, however they are also open to speaking with competent new graduates.
- Competitive salary between £18,000-£24,000 DOE
- Annual CPD allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Full pension scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service skills & a passion for the industry
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.