We are working with an independent, small animal practice in Beverley, East Yorkshire who are recruiting for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts either 8:30am til 3:30pm or 12:00pm til 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 8:30am til 12:00pm as well as 1 weekend in 6 on call
- OOH: 1 Night per week on call as well as 1 weekend in 6. On call to this practice meaning being available in case help is needed, you do not need to stay in the surgery all the time
- Computer system: Robovet
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: Yes, split between 2 local branches
- Team: 4 Vets, 3 RVN’s & 3 SVN’s across 2 branches
This busy 2 site practice has a wide and varied caseload which includes some large animal work. Both practices are fully equipped with all the latest equipment and the experienced team enjoy the variety of clients. They provide a full OOH service to the local area as well as routine farm and equine visits.
They are looking for a hardworking, dedicated veterinary nurse who can create strong bonds with the clients and pets. You must also be able to show compassion, be friendly and approachable as well as being able to communicate clearly.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 DOE
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.