We are working with a busy, independent veterinary practice in rural Bedfordshire who are currently recruiting for a veterinary nurse to join them on a permanent basis. The position is ideally full time hours but they are also open to candidates who can work on a part time basis.
- Full or Part time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 8 hour shifts between 7am & 8pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 weekends on rota basis
- OOH: Occasional on call will be required on rota basis
- Sole charge: None involved
- Branch Work: Work split between 2 branches within the local area
- Team: Large team of vets & nurses, including multiple specialists & certificate holders
A large small animal veterinary specialist practice who are known within the local area to provide the highest standards of care to their clients. The team is made up of an excellent mixture of vets, nurses and support staff all with varying levels of experience, from certificate holders to new graduates. The practice is fully equipped with all the latest technologies and offer a wide range of services including ophthalmology, neurology, orthopaedics, dermatology and much more.
They are looking for a qualified veterinary nurse with a hard working attitude, excellent nursing skills and top notch customer service skills. Ideally you will have a couple of years experience working in practice but they are also open to recent graduates.
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 DOE
- 20 Days annual leave & bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Staff rewards scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Qualified and registered veterinary nurse
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.