Our clients independent small animal practice on the outskirts of Bath is recruiting for a registered veterinary nurse to join their team. Due to the continue growth of the practice, they are open to applications from veterinary nurses of all experience levels, including new graduates.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 8 and a half hour shifts between 8:00am & 8:00pm, usually over 4 and a half days
- Weekends: Maximum of 1 in 4, may reduce in coming months
- Branch Work: None, individual practice
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Team: 3 Vets, 4 Nurses & support staff
This independent small animal practice has built up a well renowned reputation within the local area for providing excellent standards of care. They have mixture of experience vets & nurses as well as new graduates who are also bringing new graduates and contributing to the balance of the practice. The facilities themselves are modern & state of the art and include an in house laboratory, ultrasound, kennels & wards, dentistry equipment and even cat acupuncture.
They are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and passionate veterinary nurse who will bring a good skills set and a positive attitude to the practice. Ideally you will have a few years’ experience within a practice, however they are also open to speaking with competent new graduates.
- Competitive salary between £18,000-£24,000 DOE
- £500 annual CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays (and your birthday off!)
- Full pension scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service skills & a passion for the industry
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.