4 Day week, No OOH..!
A state-of-the-art veterinary practice based near to Swindon, Wiltshire are looking for a veterinary nurse to join their fantastic team of 7 Vets, 20 nurses on a full time permanent basis. This is an amazing opportunity to fully utilise your nursing skills and to work within a friendly, supportive team.
• Hours Monday – Friday: 36.5 hour week on a rota between 8am – 8pm, only working a 4 day week.
• Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturdays 9.00am – 4.00pm
• OOH: No OOH or on calls
• Sole Charge: None
• Team: 7 Vets, 10 RVN’s, 4 SVN’s, 6 Auxiliary nurse s and a complement of experienced support staff
• Duties: Their nurses get to utilise their full skill set here, very minimal reception duties. They also offer in-house schedule 3 training should you require this
• They averagely do around 80 – 100 consults per day
• Manage around 12-15 ops per day
• They have an amazing interactive online media channel, created by their very own veterinary expert
• They have glass fronted clinical areas and use video and photos on clients pet’s medical records
• Separate waiting areas for dogs and cats, helping to reduce the stress of a visit to the vets
• Media studio for live broadcasts
• State-of-the-art medical and surgical facilities including digital x-ray, in-house blood testing, dental suite and advanced anaesthetic monitoring
• Salary: £23,000 - £26,000
• RCVS fee’s paid
• BVNA fee’s paid
• 3 days CPD allowance
• £750 CPD that is negotiable
• Support to do a certificate
• Holidays: 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
• RCVS registered and qualified
• Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
• Excellent communication skills
• 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.