We are working with an independent veterinary practice on the outskirts of Warrington who are currently recruited for a veterinary nurse with good experience to join them on a permanent basis. This is a full-time position worked over a 4-day week and very occasional Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
- Full time (4-day week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 8:30am until 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am until 7:00pm, Tuesdays OFF (this pattern could possibly be negotiated)
- Weekends: 1 in 5 Saturday mornings 8:30am until 12:00pm
- Sole charge: None required
- Branch work: Unlikely to be any required
- OOH: No OOH required
- Team: 7 Vets & 5 Vets working across 2 branches
An independent practice operating over 2 sites within the local area. They have an established reputation having been providing excellent standards of care for over 20 years. The team is made up of a mixture of experience vets & nurses with varying skills and interests.
This position would suit a qualified veterinary nurse with a couple of years’ experience in the industry who is looking for a new challenge. You must be proactive, hard working and willing to consistently learn and develop. Excellent customer service skills are important as well as being able to communicate clearly.
- Salary: £20,000-£24,000 depending on experience
- Career development opportunities
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.