We a working with an independent small animal practice in Grimsby on the Lincolnshire coast who are currently recruiting for a qualified veterinary nurse to join their team. They are open to applications from all qualified nurses including those recently qualified. This position is ideally full time however part time could be negotiated for the right candidate
- Full time, 4-day week (part time could be negotiated)
- Hours Monday to Friday: 4-day week, 8:30am until 6:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 5/6 Saturday mornings 9:30am until 12:00pm
- Time of in lieu: Half day off in week following working a Saturday
- OOH: 1 weeknight in 6 on call. Vet has phone and rarely could call a nurse in the assist with surgery etc. Current nurses average being called out 3 times a year.
- Branch work: None involved, sole practice
- Sole Charge: None
- Team: 2 Vets and 4 Nurses
An independent small animal veterinary practice with a loyal client base and wide case load of cats, dogs, small furriers and occasional exotic cases. The practice is well equipped with modern facilities including in house laboratory, digital and dental x-ray and much more. They have an experienced team of 2 Vets and 4 qualified nurses.
They are looking for a confident veterinary nurse who has good all-round nursing skills. You will need to personable with excellent customer service and communication skills. Ideally you will be happy to muck in and be part of the team, who have great working relationships. They are also open to applications from nurses who have recently qualified.
- Competitive salary between £20,500 & £23,500
- Career development opportunities
- £500 annual CPD allowance
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Professional fees paid
- Annual trip to congress fee paid
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent