We are working with a recently opened veterinary practice in Hemsworth, West Yorkshire who are looking for a veterinary nurse to join their team. You will pay a huge part in making sure this practice is a success by providing the highest levels of care.
- Full time (38 hours per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays 9:00am til 5:00pm on rota
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Team: 1 Vet, 3 Nurses & Support staff
This practice has been open under a year and is growing rapidly, there is plenty to get involved in with a busy caseload with consultations and anaesthetics. They have a bright spacious, air-conditioned surgery which is purpose built to industry leading standards.
They are keen to recruit a veterinary nurse who is enthusiastic and has solid all-round skills. You must be able to embrace all aspects of the role, including routine consults and surgeries. A high level of customer service and communication skills is also important.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays (and your birthday off!)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 Years nursing experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.