We are working with a busy, established small animal practice in Hemel Hempstead who are recruiting for a full time veterinary nurse to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:30am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am til 2:00pm
- OOH: None involved
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: None involved
- Team: 3 Vets & 2 RVN’s & other support staff
This well-established, busy practice sees a range of different cases from routine check-ups to regular emergencies. They have a good team on hand an excellent facilities to provide the highest standards of veterinary care to all clients and patients.
The practice is looking for a personable and approachable nurse who enjoys building strong relationships with patients, clients and other team members. Due to the experience of the team, they are open to applications of nurses of all experience levels including those who have newly qualified.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff rewards scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.