We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join out clients practice in Hartlepool. You will mainly be working at the Hartlepool branch but will be required to cover some branch work to cover sickness or annual leave.
- Full Time 40 hour week
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:40am – 6:00pm
- Weekends: Every other Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- OOH: Inpatient cover 1 night per week
- Sole Charge: None
- Computer System: In house
- Branch Work: Yes
Our client’s are a tier 2 RCVS accredited practice with 4 premises - the largest of which is the Hartlepool surgery staffed with qualified Registered Veterinary Nurses. They were a mixed practice treating farm animals as well as domestic pets up until 2000, when they then became a small animal practice only – looking after mainly dogs and cats but increasing numbers of small pets – rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, chinchilla, birds, tortoises and reptiles to name just a few.
You must have a real passion for everything Veterinary, as well as great customer service and willingness to learn and develop.
They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital x-ray, and a full in-house lab.
- Competitive salary between £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays or pro-rata if part-time rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.