Our independent client is seeking an experienced RVN, for their busy small animal hospital based in Hartford, Cheshire.
This long-established well - run hospital has a wonderfully supportive team made up of veterinary surgeons, RVN’s and support staff and, the successful candidate will be required to offer the very best levels of service to both clients and animals.
- Full Time: Based on 37.5 -hour week
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 8.00pm early shifts or late shifts mixed
- Weekends: 1:4 Rota-basis
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Supported by a helpful and experienced team
Facilities / Services:
- Consult room
- Operating Theatre
- X-ray Room
- In-house laboratory
- Kennels and cattery
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum 2 year’s post grad experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary £20,000-£25,000
- Bonus structure
- CPD allowance
- Friendly environment
- They strongly promote a friendly atmosphere in their practices, so it is a pleasant and supportive place to work.
- They will pay your fees for professional membership.
What happens next:
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.