Our client, a unique veterinary practice on the Island of Guernsey are looking for a full time registered veterinary nurse to join their vibrant team.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:30am til 18:30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturdays 9:00am til 18:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: 1 night on call during week
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 6 Vets, 3 Nurses, 2 Student Nurses & Support staff
Idyllically located on the beautiful island of Guernsey this veterinary practice is a bit different to the stand one in the UK. Opened in 2004, but re located into a purpose-built practice in 2015 the surgery is equipped with all the latest technologies including a colour doppler ultrasound, digital x ray & separate cat and dog wards.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down to earth and have a genuine interest in animal welfare. You will become part of the practice family who have a real presence in the local community.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 (Pro rata if Part time)
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 Years post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.