Are you looking for a busy small animal practice to continue your veterinary development with?
Our client in South Manchester is looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their team.
- Full or Part time considered
- Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 8:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1.5 in 6 on a rota
- Branch Work: Some may be involved
- Sole Charge: Some solo working may be required
- OOH: None
- Team: 8 Vets & 11 Nurses across 3 practices
First established in 2000 this independently run practice was awarded tier 2 status by the RCVS in 2007 and has been growing ever since. With a new branch surgery recently opened they have access to all the modern equipment including a diagnostic suite, laboratory and a kennels with a cattery.
You will have good all-round nursing skills, great communication skills, be passionate about promoting preventative healthcare in pets and be equally at home in the consulting room as in the theatre.
- Competitive salary between £18,000-£22,000
- Generous CPD allowance
- 28 days annual holiday
- Healthcare scheme
- RCVS Membership paid plus others
- Exclusive company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 1 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.