We are looking for an Enthusiastic and self-motivated Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our clients team in Glusburn, West Yorkshire.
- Full time (35 hours per week)
- Hours: Shifts between 7:30am and 8pm
- OOH: 1 in 10 days on call
- Computer System: In house
- Team: Experienced team with various experience
- Branch Work: Yes
This practice opened in 1999 by a couple with a vision and it has now become 1 of 3 thriving practices in the local area. The team has grown massively since day one and they have no plans on stopping yet.
You must be flexible, hard working an able to adapt to any situation that you are thrown it too. You must have high levels of customer service and a desire to always perform at your best.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 12 Months Nursing experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.