We are working with a small animal practice based in Glasgow who are currently recruiting for a confident registered veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: To be worked on a rota basis, Saturdays 9am til 6pm & Sundays 10am til 6pm
- OOH: None involved
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: None involved
- Team: 2 Vets, 1 Nurse, 1 Student Nurse & 1 VCA
This progressive small animal practice take pride in providing gold standard veterinary care to their patients & clients. They have a bright, air-conditioned surgery which is purpose built with state-of-the-art equipment including digital x-ray and in-house laboratory facilities. They enjoy supporting the team with a generous CPD allowance and continuous training.
The ideal candidate will have lots of experience working in practice and someone who is confident with all aspects of nursing. It is also important you have a cheerful, down to earth personality whilst being enthusiastic and having a genuine passion for the industry.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Childcare vouchers
- 20% Staff discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.