We are working with a small animal practice in Gillingham, Kent who are currently recruiting for a registered veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday Shifts between 9:00am til 8:00pm
- Weekends: On a shared rota, Saturdays 9:00am til 6:00pm and Sunday 10:00am til 4:00pm
- Branch Work: None involved
- Sole Charge: None involved
- OOH: None required in this role
- Team: 1 Vet, 2 Nurses & support staff
This small animal practice has a bright, spacious surgery with purpose-built facilities. The state-of-the-art equipment includes digital x-ray, theatre and separate cat & dog wards. They are a progressive practice with ambitions to provide high standards of clinical care to the local area.
They are looking for an adaptable registered veterinary nurse who has good general nursing experience, experience with managing consults and great customer service skills. You will need to have a positive attitude, be cheerful and down to earth with a genuine interest in animal welfare.
- Competitive Salary between £18,000-£24,000
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.