We are looking for a full time motivated, professional Veterinary Nurse to join a hugely successful practice in St Neots Cambridgeshire. Their experienced, animal loving team always put their clients first and provide world class clinical care within their community; if this sounds like a team you’d like to be part of, then we’d love to hear from you.
This purpose built, modern surgery in St Neots’ has been designed to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound and in-house laboratory facilities. In addition to onsite parking and have great transport links, being close to the Black Cat roundabout and within commutable distance of Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Bedford.
- Full Time: 40 hours per week
- Hours: The rota is 40 hours per week consisting of 4 days with varying shifts of 8am-4pm, 10am-6pm and 1pm-9pm.
- Weekends: 1 in 4 where you will work alongside one vet and the support team.
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: You will be expected to work some of OOH however this does not include nights
- Sole charge: You will be working is part of the role whilst on weekend rotation, and you’ll have support of a Vet and Receptionist onsite.
- Their vet leads and the onsite team work collaboration and sharing knowledge and best practice is strongly encouraged.
- The successful candidate will join a team of 2 Vets, 1 RVN, 1 Veterinary Care Assistant and 3 Receptionists; all of whom share a passion for patient wellbeing, preventative care and customer care.
- They are looking for an individual who is passionate and caring; someone who has a can do, proactive and supportive approach.
- Someone who is a real team player and is willing to guide Student Veterinary Nurses whilst happily sharing their own knowledge and expertise for the benefit of the wider team.
- You will have a strong level of general nursing and be forthcoming in generating ideas and efficiencies for the benefit of the team and practice.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced clinical coach, however training will be provided.
- Above all else you will take pride in your work and the service that you deliver and share their passion for delivering an outstanding and consistent service for all of their clients and their animals.
- Competitive salary between £18,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays or pro-rata if part-time rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.