This certified growing nurse training practice in Friern Barnet, North London are looking for an additional RVN to join their friendly team. They are a small animal practice, with a relatively small, yet lively, established team which is purpose built with state of the art equipment including digital X-ray and fully equipped lab facilities and ultrasound on its way!
- Full Time
- Hours: 9.00 – 7.00
- Weekends: 1:3 weekend rota – Saturday 9.00 – 5.00 – Sunday 11.00 – 5.00
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
- Some sole charge responsibility
- Team: You will be joining a friendly and supportive team made up of 1 full time and 1 part time vet, 2 veterinary care assistants and 1 full and 1 part time receptionist.
- The animal practice is based in Friern Barnet which offers free parking and easy access to the North Circular also in close proximity to the neighbouring counties of Hertfordshire and Essex.
- They see a fairly even split of dogs and cats with the average age range for patients sitting between 1-5 years old.
- They hold a variety of interests within the team, for example the partner having a particular passion for internal medicine, of which is very supportive of CPD and ongoing development. So if you have a particular interest, this may be the practice for you!
- The partner and lead vet is looking for an experienced RVN with a good level of general nursing, and who takes pride in the care that they deliver for their patients and clients.
- The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, a supportive approach and recognize the benefits of working in a small team.
- The practice is established and purpose built with state of the art practice
- Operating Theatre, Isolation unit, Haematology, Biochemistry, Emergency Cover, In-House Laboratory, Blood Pressure Monitor, Hospital Ward, digital X-Ray and fully equipped lab facilities.
- Competitive salary between £18,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays or pro-rata if part-time
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.