Our independent client is seeking an experienced RVN, however would consider a newly qualified RVN, for their busy small animal practice based in Kent.
This long-established well - run practice has a wonderfully supportive team made up of veterinary surgeons, RVN’s and support staff and, the successful candidate will be required to offer the very best levels of service to both clients and animals.
- Full Time: Based on 40 -hour week
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 8.00pm earlies or lates
- Weekends– 1:7 Saturday morning
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Supported by a helpful and experienced team
Facilities / Services:
- Consult room
- Operating Theatre
- X-ray Room
- In-house laboratory
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum 1 year’s post grad experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attractive salary DOE
- CPD allowance
- Friendly environment
- They strongly promote a friendly atmosphere in their practices, so it is a pleasant and supportive place to work.
- They really want to support you with your career development by making it easier for you to complete your CPD.
- Access to further external specialist CPD courses
- Strongly believe in promoting further development and happy to fund this
- They will pay your fees for professional membership.
What happens next:
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.