We are recruiting for a full-time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a successful small animal practice based in Corby, Northamptonshire. The practice is looking to expand their team further due to continued growth and success and are looking for either a recently qualified or experienced RVN who is confident and proactive.
- Full-time contract: 40 hours per week
- Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00am-19:00pm
- Weekends: 1:3 – Saturday 09:00am-18:00pm and Sunday 10:00am-16:00pm
- OOH: No
- Sole Charge: Yes
- Branch Work: No
- Computer System: RX Works
- Parking: Onsite parking is available
About the Practice:
- This small animal practice provides a high-standard of care to animals and clients in a state of the art surgery based in Corby, Northamptonshire. The facilities are purpose built to industry leading standards and include digital X-ray, ultrasound, orthopaedic equipment, separate dog and cat wards, and an in-house laboratory.
- It is staffed by a dedicated team of 2 Registered Veterinary Surgeons, 2 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 2 Veterinary Care Assistants and 2 Receptionists who create a supportive working environment. The team are highly encouraging of CPD and offer dedicated individual allowances each year to their staff.
They are looking for either an experienced or newly qualified Registered Veterinary Nurse who is confident and proactive to lead nursing clinics, and all aspects of theatre and anaesthesia work. You must be a strong and effective communicator to deliver high-quality animal and client care within the community.
- Competitive salary between £18,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays or pro-rata if part-time
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1+ years’ experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.