We are working with an expanding practice in Seaham, Durham who are looking for a permanent registered veterinary nurse to join their team. You will be working with an experienced team of vets & nurses who are supported by dedicated support staff
- Full time (37.5 hours a week) or Part time (Up to 24 hours a week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts on a rota between 8:30am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 6 Saturday mornings (8:30am til 11:30am)
- OOH: None (out sourced)
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 2 Vets, 2 Nurses, 3 Student Nurse & Support staff
This practice was opened in 2014 by 2 experienced nurses and was originally part of a large veterinary group, however since then they have been completely renovated with modern equipment and facilities and are run as an independent practice. They have built up a renowned reputation within the local area and see a mixture of loyal clients and new caseloads from passing trade. They are also a nurse training practice with active students learning on the job, meaning there could be opportunities to become a clinical coach.
They are looking for a hands-on nurse to undertake duties in all areas as they have very busy nurse clinics. You will need to have good general nursing skills along with a passion for the veterinary industry and to ensure all clients are looked after you must bring excellent customer service skills.
- Salary £20,000-£25,000 DOE (Pro rata if part time)
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 33 Days annual leave
- Contributory employer pension scheme
- Funded CPD days
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Discounted pet care for your pets
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.