Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for a permanent veterinary nurse to join a brand new small animal practice based in Coalville, Leicestershire. They are looking for a an ambitious registered veterinary nurse to join their new and vibrant team within a purpose built, state of the art practice either on a full or part time basis.
- Full or part time considered
- Hours Monday to Friday: 9.00 – 7.00 (Early/late starts/finishes)
- Weekends: 1 in 3/4 weekend rota – Saturday 9.00 – 5.00 – Sunday 9.00 – 4.00
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
- Other: They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics.
- Free parking
By joining this brand new practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. This is a hands-on role in a small team so the ideal candidate will need to be adaptable, flexible and willing to work at all levels.
They are very flexible on hours and can accommodate full or part time with weekends on a rota basis but with no OOH. The ideal candidate will join a professional team and should possess a good level of general nursing skills, and great customer service experience, along with being cheerful, down-to-earth and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare.
They offer a brand new, bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray and in-house laboratory facilities, 2/3 consulting rooms, a full operating theatre, isolation units and kennelling.
- Salary - £18,000 - £23,000
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance - £500 per year
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.