Our client in Fareham, Hampshire is looking to recruit a veterinary nurse who is looking for their next career challenge. You will join a forward thinking practice who pride themselves on their forward thinking care.
- Full time (30-40 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am til 7:00pm
- Weekends: On rota, Saturdays 9:00am til 6:00pm & Sundays 10:00am til 4:00pm
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: Experienced team with support staff
This practice is 100% small animal and has excellent high spec facilities, which include ultrasound, K laser, in house lab and a full equipped operating theatre as well as dedicated dog & cat isolation wards. They encourage CPD and offer you a large annual allowance.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
- Competitive salary between £18,000 & £24,000
- Fully funded CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday
- Healthcare scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.