Veterinary nurse required to join a friendly caring team in a well-equipped 100% small animal GP accredited practice in sunny Falmouth. They are an expanding practice with lovely clients in a stunning part of the world.
- Full or part-time contract considered
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-19:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 - Saturdays 09:00am-12:00pm
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: No
- Branch Work: No
- Computer System: RX Works
About the Practice:
This is a modern, well equipped practice, including a lab, pharmacy, digital X-ray and ultrasound. Plus, on site car parking too! The team consists of 2 Vets, 1 RVN, 1 HVN and 2 great receptionists.
They are looking for a full time qualified nurse but could accommodate part time hours for the right candidate.There is a shared 1:3 weekend rota and no out of hours or night duties.
- Competitive salary
- Dedicated and funded CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BVA, VDS
- Fantastic company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1+ years’ post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication and client care abilities
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.