We are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s team on a fixed term contract, covering maternity leave. This practice is situated in central Scotland, with easy commutes and right next door to the train station.
- Fixed term contract
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am til 8:00pm
- Weekends: On Rota Saturday 9:00am til 6:00pm & Sunday 11:00am til 5:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: None
This bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery in Falkirk is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray and in-house laboratory facilities.
You will have excellent nursing experience and great customer service skills, be cheerful, down-to-earth and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare. They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics. As a progressive practice, they strive to provide opportunities to pursue further nursing interests.
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays or pro-rata if part-time
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas