Will your next career move be to join our hugely successful and growing training practice in Leicester?
A small animal practice is in Leicester are looking for 2x permanent full or part-time RVN’s and are currently undergoing vast renovations as part of a significant expansion which will include a total of 6 consult rooms, dedicated x-ray and ultrasound rooms, 3 operating theatres, dedicated dental x-ray facilities and state of the art Diagnostic equipment such as Ultrasound and in house lab equipment – Catalyst I, Procyte DX.
- Hours: 37.5hrs
- Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 8.00pm Early/late starts/finishes
- Sat: 9.00am – 6.00pm and Sun:11.00am – 5.00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 weekend rotas
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: No
- Other: They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics.
- Other: Free parking and access to excellent transport links
- Team: You will be joining a nursing team of 2 RVNs, 5 Student Nurses and 1 Veterinary Care Assistant.
- They value our team and their wellbeing so as part of our plans we will also be creating a unique area for colleagues so that they too have their own dedicated space throughout their day.
- The team at this practice is a hard-working driven team made up of several full time vets, and excellent team of nurses and support staff.
- By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. This is a hands-on role in a busy team so the ideal candidate will need to be adaptable, flexible, and willing to work at all levels.
- They are very flexible on hours and can accommodate full or part time with weekends on a rota basis but with no OOH.
- Their new colleagues will be confident with all general nursing and will excel at building strong relationships with clients and patients.
- You will be an excellent communicator and keen to work as part of a wider team with a passion for your own personal development (with CPD fully encouraged).
- They want their our new colleagues to be a great team players and who are up for a challenge in their growing practice!
- Competitive salary between £18,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays or pro-rata if part-time
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas