We are working with a practice in Hullbridge, Essex who are recruiting for an experienced veterinary nurse to join their small, hardworking team.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: On rota, Saturday 9:00am til 5:00pm & Sunday 10:00am til 3:30pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole Charge: Some required, must be comfortable
- OOH: None
- Team: 1 Vet, 1 Nurse & Support staff
This practice is small and local but still sees a wide variety of clients, most of which are loyal returning customers. The team have access to high end equipment within their modern, fresh surgery.
You will be a confident nurse with good all-round skills and experience. You will work alongside a very experienced vet to help continue the growth of the practice. It Is important you can deliver a high level of customer service as well as having the ability to build strong relationships with the clients.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday and your birthday off!
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 2 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.